Tuesday 25 August 2015

PAL - Amazing Race

Dear children,

Today we had Art for PAL and I took some photos of you guys with your gift bags. However, I accidentally deleted the photos while trying to upload them. *sigh*
However, I have some old photos that I have yet to upload. This was the last lesson of PAL Outdoor Education where we had the amazing race. I was one of the station masters where the challenge was to find out the number of hanging bottles at our vertical garden. Some groups started counting one by one from the first to the last (and still got it wrong), while some of you came up with the idea to multiply each column with the number of rows. Nevertheless, I think we all had a smashing good time! :)
Sorry I missed out one group photo though!


Sincerely,
Mrs Soh

No comments:

Post a Comment