Thursday 9 April 2015

Reminders for IFD Performance (10/4)

Dear children,

Please come to school dressed in your IFD costumes and wait in our 2H classroom. Mdm Wang will first take your attendance before bringing you to me in the hall. Be in school as per usual at 7.20. I'll be taking attendance of the performers from other classes.

Remember to bring your PE attire! You will change after your performance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask your parents to contact me on my mobile phone.

Remember to practise the steps! We are doing 2 songs this time round! :)

Love,
Mrs Soh

Update: Some parents have asked if you can come and watch. It's an internal school event so we didn't invite the parents. Meanwhile, I have requested for video recording of the performance, so you won't miss out much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment